School of Kinesiology and Health Sciences
Study movement, energy and the science of sports.
Human health and wellness is a growing and ever-evolving industry. Get in the game and on track for a career that keeps up with a health-conscious public.
School of Kinesiology and Health Sciences includes five programs that, in distinct ways, examine the field of physical education, including research methods and the impact of physical activity and fitness on health and wellness within Canadian and international contexts.
- Students select one of the following programs:
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership (Bachelor of Physical and Health Education)
- Health Promotion (Bachelor of Physical and Health Education)
- Sport and Physical Education (Bachelor of Physical and Health Education)
- Kinesiology (Bachelor of Science)
- Sport Psychology (Bachelor of Arts)
Students may also be enrolled in the Concurrent BEd program with the above programs with the exception of Kinesiology.
Adventure education or travel, athletic therapy, coaching, community recreation, education, ergonomics, fitness, gerontology, graduate studies, health services in the public and private sectors, medical school, nutrition, physiotherapy, professional programs.